We found this little cake in the Meidi-ya supermarket called Cotton Cream Cake, which is filled with fresh cream and topped with a chocolate chip. The cake is soft and fluffy, exactly as its name says, and it's heavenly when you reach the sweet fresh cream centre. Of course, I bought more for later consumption. Three more to be exact, cos they ran out of the single pieces pack. But that's a happy problem. I'll be dreaming of more cotton cream tonight.
Sunday, October 29, 2006
Cotton Cream Dream
I visited Blingalicious at That Bazaar @ Clarke Quay today. I didn't buy anything at the bazaar (except for a very prosaic jewellery cleaner). Guess I just wasn't in the shopping mood although Blingalicious had some very pretty pieces. B and I walked around Clarke Quay after that hoping to find a cafe with good cakes but found none. None at Riverside Point or Swissotel Merchant Court either. Finally we went to Liang Court cos I decided I wasn't up to walking to Canele at Robertson Walk. Horrors of horrors, there's only MacDonalds and Starbucks. We decided to explore the basement for a last stab of finding decent food. And I'm glad we did.
We found this little cake in the Meidi-ya supermarket called Cotton Cream Cake, which is filled with fresh cream and topped with a chocolate chip. The cake is soft and fluffy, exactly as its name says, and it's heavenly when you reach the sweet fresh cream centre. Of course, I bought more for later consumption. Three more to be exact, cos they ran out of the single pieces pack. But that's a happy problem. I'll be dreaming of more cotton cream tonight.
We found this little cake in the Meidi-ya supermarket called Cotton Cream Cake, which is filled with fresh cream and topped with a chocolate chip. The cake is soft and fluffy, exactly as its name says, and it's heavenly when you reach the sweet fresh cream centre. Of course, I bought more for later consumption. Three more to be exact, cos they ran out of the single pieces pack. But that's a happy problem. I'll be dreaming of more cotton cream tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Oh I was there too! About 1.30pm. Hmm, my bought mosaic tiles handicraft and betty boop bags for nieces. Nothing for myself.
Dream cotton cream dreams?? Ooookay :)
Hello gorgeous! Thanks for dropping by :) MUCH APPRECIATED. Ditto for Ms Suzie too.
And my gosh do I wish I look as hot as you both of you!
Suzie - me was wondering what "garang" thing you bought. Quite sure nothing there for pole-dancing. lol..
SL - couldn't resist that. :P
Simone - you got your own style, which is way cool. I'm still searching for mine. Or maybe I'm just plain schizo.
Oh, that does look like cotton cream dreams :)
SL - I can bring along these cotton cream dreams for one of the gatherings. :)
Post a Comment