I'm 28 today. Somehow, 28 doesn't have the same ring to it as 27. And no, it's not because it makes me feel like I'm getting old. Rather, it feels like I should be on the cusp of something more; like I should know what I am going to do with my life - but I don't.
Nonetheless, to be alive and well is a blessing already. And to have good friends, family and loved ones around is to be doubly blessed. I am looking forward to the 29th year of my life.
29 sounds more certain, more mature somehow. I can't wait for it already.
10 comments:
Oh, to be 28 again, and have a blank slate to write your own life story... Happy Birthday!
To do list at the cusp ......
1) sleep naked
2) walk barefoot
3) exotic piercings
4) hot lovers
5) spiritual journeys
Wah! So young ah? Lucky you. Treasure those youhful years (sob! I didn't). They whizz past than you know it!
Now i hope i am forever 28. Anyways looks like we all share birthdays in November, next time lets have a 1 month bash!
Happy huggy birthday! *hugs*
:o)
Thanks everyone, for the b'day wishes. :)
SL - you make 28 sound so exciting.
ringmaster - think I pretty much finish the list already. Belly piercing count as exotic right? Lol... by the way, do I know you?
Suzie - when's yours?!! A one month bash sounds great. Next year, ok?
deevee - we will have dinner as promised. :)
Oh wow - u have covered the (1)-(5) list?? Way to go girl!
Now,to do list b4 29 .....
6) skinny dip
7) tantric sex
8) exotic tattoos
9) kuta sunsets
10) perfect tiramisu
Have an exciting year....
Ringmaster - Think I'm quite sure I don't want any tattoos, exiting or not. The others can be considered. :)
SL - Guess some things like spiritual journeys are debatable? Feel like I'm getting more spiritual since I started yoga though.
abit late....but HAPPY BIRTHDAY nonetheless!!! :)
Thanks, peilin. :)
Post a Comment