I have always wanted to ride a motorbike. I'm not sure why. Maybe it's the sexy black BMW bike my lecturer used to ride. Or I was inspired by the road trip in Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance. I just like the wind in my hair. I always thought a vintage Vespa would be a cool transport for a start, since I would have to start with a motorbike below 200cc. Still, I always thought it would be cool if there's a 'green' motorcycle. There are many hybrid cars (Toyotas, Hondas and BMWs), why not motorcycles?
So I was most happy when I read in Cocolico that Yamaha has developed a fuel cell motorcycle. Not only that, it has a sleek white and blue design. The bike is in the testing stage and would be available at the earliest only next year. If it comes here, I want to be the first in line for the bike. Gives me time to start learning too.
4 comments:
Wah! didn't know there's a 'hell rider' side of you......aiyah, in singapore with that silly helmet where hot wind in hair!
I have ridden pillon about 3 times when i was younger, really loved the feeling of weaving in and out of traffic. But i decided if i gonna continue i needed my own helmet...wah....the stench of the helmet was pretty unbearable
I remember the Vespa!
get a cabriolet lor ... safer than bikes. GRIN.
Suzie - I hear you about the helmet. lol... Not sure about weaving in and out of traffic.
deevee8 - The whole idea is to be one with the elements mah.
Post a Comment