
I would really like to attend this concert but I've already agreed to attend a wedding dinner. I've never been a fan of local bands because the music is usually too alternative for my mainstream tastes, but I was pleasantly surprised when I visited the website of Concave Scream recently. Their songs very easy to listen to, and the music grows on you the more you listen to it.
If you want to find out more about the band and their music, you can visit their website or blog.
Hush by Concave Scream
30th March 2007 (Fri)
9.30 pm
Esplanade Recital Studio
8 comments:
I STILL cannot decide about this group :(
Maybe it just means they don't appeal to you. :)
What's that? Haha
Suzie Wong - What's what?? Concave Scream? A local band.
i prefer their older songs to the current album Horizons. but pretty good still. very listenable compared to some other bands out there.
Hi Imp, thanks for visiting. This is a bit late to say, but they were going to play some of their older songs at the concert too. Hope you caught the concert.
the concert was brilliant!
Horizons is a pretty coherent album since their last in '99. I hope for more.
Little Fish - The band members would be happy to know there are ppl wanting more of their music. :) Now you really make me wish I was there. But the "Blues Festival" was good too. Thank you for stopping by.
Post a Comment