Friday, March 02, 2007

Vegetarian No More

I've decided to stop being a vegetarian. Not that I am going to start gorging on meat. No. I still can't stand eating much meat, but it just can't possibly be healthier to eat those mock stuff. Never believed it. And the dearth of vegetarian choices is just getting to me. I'm just surprised at how my friends cheered when I told them. And I'm thankful for their moral support all the while even though they disagree with my choice, and even accompanying me for vegetarian dinners at times, for which I'm glad to say, they were pleasantly surprised by how good it taste.

11 comments:

sinlady said...

I join the ones who cheered to know u are back to being omnivorous. So much easier to feed you :)

Suzie Wong said...

Don't think i will have strength to climb the pole if my diet just consist of vegetables. so, welcome back

Qween said...

Okay i know i was not MSOT supportive of that Vege diet thingie...and i certainly look forward to meat eating meals with ya! :)

Happy Lunar New Year babe! Hows the job hunt?

wildgoose said...

SL - My mom said as much too. :P Thanks.

Suzie Wong - didn't think I had a problem leh. But I wasn't doing the tricks you can do!

qween plinc - Hee... Not discouraging is good. But yes, look forward to meeting up.
Got a job offer already. Just waiting to sign.

Suzie Wong said...

Got job offer already?

Ah see, so the feng shui master may be accurate! Woo-hoo!

sinlady said...

Must meet your mom one day :) What job where when???

wildgoose said...

SL - Oh would be glad to arrange for you to meet my mom sometime. Will sms you details.

Suzie - I hope all works out well. Will find out after I start work on Thu.

Suzie Wong said...

how's the first day?

Anonymous said...

Thank Gaaawwwd!! I was too polite to say so earlier but those weird dishes were ... weird ... and made me hungry 3 hours later.

wildgoose said...

deevee8 - Those dishes are not weird! Just different. Embrace diversity.

Anonymous said...

okaaaay. huuuggggzzzz.