B and I have decided to get married at the end of this year. Other than that, we have not decided on anything. But I'm happy that friends have happily volunteered to help.
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
woots! congratulations! :)
is this a planned-for thingy since some time ago?? like...you've planned to get married...but no date yet till just?
Imp - Thank you. :) How to put it? We've been thinking about it, but only decided we are sure about getting married recently 'cos we've not been together that long. My sis thinks I'm getting married in a rush. :P
Aiyo, i must have been too caught up to have missed this.
Year end you know i won't be able to help much....but really i just don't see why people have to take 9 months, 1 year to plan wedding. (oops, sorry, i'm an event planner, I think i can 'gao dim' within a month if my man pops the question).
Anyway, don't stress, must enjoy the process of planning also....
7 comments:
woots! congratulations! :)
is this a planned-for thingy since some time ago?? like...you've planned to get married...but no date yet till just?
Imp - Thank you. :) How to put it? We've been thinking about it, but only decided we are sure about getting married recently 'cos we've not been together that long. My sis thinks I'm getting married in a rush. :P
congrats! if u need some tips on wedding planning let me know. visited too many bad photogs. got some wedding mags too :)
congrats! stop thinking lah. start planning. Besides friends, also got uncles and aunties want to help.
SL and eatdrinkplayjunkie - Thank you. Will be happy to have help. :)
eatdrinkplayjunkie - definitely need your tips on wedding photogs! too many to choose from.
Aiyo, i must have been too caught up to have missed this.
Year end you know i won't be able to help much....but really i just don't see why people have to take 9 months, 1 year to plan wedding. (oops, sorry, i'm an event planner, I think i can 'gao dim' within a month if my man pops the question).
Anyway, don't stress, must enjoy the process of planning also....
so exciting
Suzie - I have no doubt you can plan everything in a month. But I don't have your Wonderwoman energy. :D
Post a Comment