I don't usually wear wedges. I suspect they're not comfortable to walk in since you can't flex your feet. But when I saw this pair, I had to slip it on. It was a deep red - not the fire-engine red you see everywhere - and almost quiet.
I could never stand wearing heels for long but I took a chance on them anyway. I love Itti & Otto shoes. I love the fact they recognise that there are women with broad feet but still loves to wear beautiful shoes. I love the way the shoes open in front to show your toes, instead of squashing them like in a pair of peep-toes. Now I just need to go get a pedicure.
* Can't get a good pix of the shoes. :( The actual colour is deeper than shown in pix.
I could never stand wearing heels for long but I took a chance on them anyway. I love Itti & Otto shoes. I love the fact they recognise that there are women with broad feet but still loves to wear beautiful shoes. I love the way the shoes open in front to show your toes, instead of squashing them like in a pair of peep-toes. Now I just need to go get a pedicure.
* Can't get a good pix of the shoes. :( The actual colour is deeper than shown in pix.
5 comments:
oh nice :)
thanks. :)
wah...so lady!
i love the color! deep deep red. it'll be so so beautiful!
Suzie Wong - heh. it's an unexpected side of me, I know.
Imp - The actual colour is even more gorgeous. Couldn't get a good pix. :P
Post a Comment