A friend working in Brunei just told me she needs a document urgently by tomorrow so she asked whether I could deliver it. The air ticket would be paid for. Of course I said yes. How could I pass up a chance for a holiday? Pity I got the yoga workshop from Sat, otherwise I would stay the weekend.
I'll leave early tomorrow morning and be back on Friday.
4 comments:
If u like travelling like that and on such short notice, you can work as a courier you know :)
Wa! What kind of document that requires such personal attention? Air ticket to Brunei not cheap some more...woo-hoo! Request to stay at the Empire Hotel and Country Club..Enjoy!
haha.. tell me how it goes. i worked there for a short period of time so didnt really think of it as a holiday place. the mosques look really magnificent tho.
SL - really? There's such a job? I want!
Suzie - I went to see only lah. But apparently they got special rates from time to time and it's not expensive.
edp junkie - I don't either. But it's interesting when you got locals to hang out with. :)
Post a Comment