
After some minor hiccups, I've finally collected my cheongsam for the wedding. And I am very pleased with it. I'm impressed with Ann's professionalism in getting it just right, not minding doing more alterations along the way. If I had known her earlier, I would have just asked her to do a white cheongsam complete with train as the wedding gown. Compared to the bridal studio, that is charging an arm and a leg and messed up the suit for harmonica player, Ann is great in her service.
And look at the little press studs she did along the collar in order to create an authentic cheongsam:

Suzie Wong, if you want to do another cheongsam, this is one tailor that will definitely get it right. :)
10 comments:
you will be the most beautiful bride i have ever seen :) cheongsam is gorgeous!
you look absolutely gorgeous in it!!! *whistles* the cheongsam flatters your figure!!!
Thanks, imp and sinlady. :) The tailor did a great job.
Before i see the last line, I already wanted to ask you where to find this tailor. Man, that is absolutely gorgeous.
Imp, this girl has the figure to carry ANY outfits, very very enviable one
Suzie Wong - has sms you the contact for the tailor.
You're very kind. :)
great cheongsam!
Thanks, edp junkie. :)
btw, best wishes for your wedding! sorry i cant make it.
but take it from a relatively recent bride, just go with the flow and enjoy the day, which im sure u will :)
can't wait to see the pictures of the big day here
edp junkie - I hope so! A little nervous now.
Suzie wong - got to wait till chinese new year!
Post a Comment