Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I want to be a kid,

if it means I can wear simple, pretty clothes again,

like this random fold skirt,

or one-button dress,

or Cranston blouse?

Where can I find such simple, comfy clothes like that for adults? Clothes that do not scream "I'm woman, look at me". Sure, some of these designers do make clothes for adult. But it seems like they can never keep enough stock. Not to mention that I would really prefer to see and try my clothes on before buying.

6 comments:

Suzie Wong said...

oh! talking about kids clothes already! are u trying to tell us something? huh? huh?

wildgoose said...

Suzie - you're the umpteenth person to ask me about kids!! i'm not in a hurry. Besides, I really want the clothes for myself. :P

sinlady said...

no no no! remember Paul Ropp!!

wildgoose said...

Sin Lady - I remember Paul Ropp! Different days have different moods mah.

Anonymous said...

ha.. nice clothes. where to find them?

wildgoose said...

edp junkie - I found all these clothes on the internet but they seem to have a problem keeping stock! Here's the links.
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5004595
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5088241


Or you may want to try this shop at Parkway Parade, 2nd floor. http://www.chateaudesable.com/en/shops.asp?id=6