And it isn't. I was biting my fingers throughout. You keep expecting something to jump out and then it didn't. Just when you thought the scary part is over, something grips you. And so it goes throughout the movie. Even as I'm writing this, it feels like I've not completely released all the tension built up while watching the movie.
The bits and pieces of clues were was tied up neatly at the end of the story. It doesn't have a so called happy ending, but it is satisfying. And as you walked out of the cinema, you'll begin to understand that the strange happenings weren't that strange after all.
Best movie I've watched in a while.
4 comments:
i may just go see it :)
Oh do. It's gripping. :)
sounds gerat..anyone got the dvd?
Suzie Wong- watch at the cinema then got effect mah. Kallang Leisure Park is nice and quiet, and the theatre got great seats.
Post a Comment