I went to the orthodontist to have the mould taken for my teeth. Only at the end of the session did she tell me that I can't eat hard crunchy food for the entire duration of the braces treatment - and the schdule for putting on the braces would be one week away. One week! I have to eat two years worth of crunchy apples, cookies (I'm a cookie monster), nuts (which I love) all in one week. How can that be enough? Not only that, And no crackling from roasted pork either! No kailan. I also have to cut down on sugary food, which would include my daily caffeine, and chocolates!!
I was so tempted to grab a bag of cookies when I walked past Famous Amos after the dental appointment. And I'm trying to convince myself not to grab loads of chocolate chip and butter cookies, and Valrhona and stuff myself silly before the next appointment. I love my carbo, and I especially like them in crunchy form. This is going to be tough.
8 comments:
Why do you need braces or even to more your lower jaw?? Your teeth are perfectly fine!!
Cos I can feel the upper and lower teeth are moving further and further away from each other. Don't want to wait till I can eat properly before I do something about it. Otherwise I wouldn't bother with it now either. I have lived with it for so long.
is that why u are so slim? maybe i should go for braces too!!!
edp junkie- i haven't put on braces yet! Lol... but I can assure you that if you turn vegan, you will definitely lose weight. Just try for 10 days. There's almost nothing out there a vegan can eat except for salad and fruits.
no more enjoying the man's siew yuk? so sad!
sinlady - it is. :( thankfully only 2 years max.
what a torture to can't eat all these stuff! first thing that came into my mind, cookies & chips haagan daz! uurgh!
Suzie Wong - I eat the cookies and kaya toast dipped in coffee now. Even more sinful! hahaha... but I'm trying to cut down lah. Don't want my teeth to have decayed squares on them when I remove the braces.
Post a Comment