so I do not have to walk in the rain getting my feet all grubby, feeling cold on public transport, and well... just feeling grubby.
I contemplated wearing my leather boots, but I figured I don't really want it to get mouldy and ruin the leather. So here I am, sitting barefoot in office, wondering whether to go out for lunch and get my feet all grubby again. I'll have to sidestep puddles (not always possible), and tread carefully on the stone slabs that are supposed to help you avoid the mud but really splashes up the muddy water if you're not careful. Makes me not want to have lunch.

3 comments:
it has been dreary all day. you got no office flunkies to send out?
it's eeky indeed. we end up driving out to places to eat expensive meals because of the rain!
SL - no lah. office very small. I'm the flunkie for the boss lor. hahaha..
imp - I know! I do that sometimes. =P
Post a Comment