Thursday, November 06, 2008

Going to be Stuffed

I'm not looking forward to the coming holiday season. I've wedding dinners to attend on 30 Nov, 5 Dec and 7 Dec. Three in eight days. I'm going to be so stuffed. Now I only hope that the food will be decent.

Maybe I can be slaughtered in place of the turkey by the time Christmas rolls around.

3 comments:

sinlady said...

don't like that lah. enjoy yourself lah.

Anonymous said...

hopefully the company will be decent too!

i always have this fear of being seated in a table of uninteresting 'lao gu por', like what happened to a couple of my friends the last time.

wildgoose said...

sinlandy - think it's just me and big crowds thingy. I just want to hide, esp when it's family wedding dinners.

edp junkie - I hope so too. But family wedding dinners are quite safe because I'll always be seated with my family which just fits into one table now.