The man and I have been down with stomach flu since Sunday. Too weak to do any serious reading, not that tired to sleep all day, I decided to take some pix of things I like (I have no scanner) from a magazine.
Lovely colours and old-fashioned looking bike, albeit with an engine.
A much sleeker bike that in my opinion is more for gawking than riding unless you're a geek.
I love how beautiful this crystal jellyfish lamp looks;
Although this more zen-looking lamp is something I'm more likely to put in my home.
And I like how this bracelet, while tough looking, looks like it might hug the wrist very comfortably.
The more I look at the pix, the more fascinated I get with this bunny. It is so fluffy and yet rather macabre, isn't it? (It is made from a dead animal but let's not get into that here.) Macabre fluff. I like.
3 comments:
you very boh liao hor? haha
eew... what's with the french and dead bunnies?
SL - I was! So brain dead and stuck at home.
edp junkie - Hmm.. the French eats pretty much anything, I think, like the Chinese. But I realized only recently the English eats bunnies too. Oh. And the dead bunny is designed by an American living in Paris.
Post a Comment