Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Closing

I am closing the blog. I've not been feeling like writing lately. And rather than let the blog languish, I'ld prefer to shut it down. And delete it completely at some point.

I just feel the need to have a real life more than a virtual life right now. So I've deactivated my FaceBook account too (although I'm back on temporarily for now). I would still be reading your blogs though. Maybe, at some point, I'll decide to blog again. I don't know for now.

7 comments:

imp said...

will miss you writing. whenever you're ready then. take care!

Anonymous said...

oh sigh. delete the blog? that such a waste tho. will miss seeing your updates. keep in touch - EDPJ

suzie wong said...

will meet you in other's blog....i must say it's not easy maintaining one, really no need to do it if u don't feel like it

wildgoose said...

imp - thank you. :)

edp junkie - sometimes, maybe it's better to start over. yeah. will stay in touch.

suzie - I really admire how you keep up with so many things!

suzie wong said...

WG-honestly, i admire myself too, not only do i maintain my blog and fb, i edit & upload videos, upload student's photos on fb and website....sometimes i feel so burnt out, but knowing the sense of satisfaction the girls feel motivates me. i know they are following

sinlady said...

i will miss you online presence, but you need to do what you believe. will be in touch by sms/phone. unless you give that up too!

wildgoose said...

SL - I'm not turning into a hermit! Will be in touch. :) maybe can do lunch since I work in the west.