The buzz of modern life can make one forget that solitude is enjoyable.
Today, I zipped home right after yoga class. I wasn't planning to go to the beach. The weatherman had said that there would be rains this weekend. I had tossed out all thoughts of sunning myself since I was going to be in class anyway. Halfway through the afternoon session, I noticed the sun shining brightly. I told myself to speed home right after class ends at 3pm. I didn't even hang around to chat with friends whom I only see at workshop. I've never been in and out of the house so quick.
All these to catch the last bit of sun. At 4.45pm, you can still feel the heat of the sun, but it barely gave me any tan. I guess it's good for someone who hasn't been out in the sun much for a long time. Best of all, I enjoy the time by myself: sunning, listening to the waves, appreciating the blueness of the sky. Just being with me.
4 comments:
hey, you're being good to yourself!
sinlday - it sounds like such a surprise that I'm good to myself. haha...
u are back! i havent got around to writing yet. maybe i will soon :)
Edp junkie - sometimes. :) will like to see you write when you have time.
Post a Comment