Monday, January 22, 2007

Monday Blues

Tired. Practised yoga thrice last week. On Thu, Fri and Sun. Not very good planning. I know. Plus, I was trying to keep a flu virus at bay. First my nephew had it, then my mom, then B, and then my niece. Which means, all the people that I spend the most time with. I seem to be sucumbing to it now. Slept the better part of Sat and Sunday away. and now I'm sleepless. Every time I feel like I'm drifting into dreamland, into that darkness about which you know nothing, something pulls me back, forbidding me sleep. It's tiresome, and tiring. So here I am.

Sad to say, the premiere episode of The Dance Floor did nothing to mitigate the onset of the blues. As expected, the show was not exciting. They only showed snippets here and there from the audition, and not the full performance of any group, so it felt like watching the show narrated by someone with ADHD. Most of the groups shown didn't looked like they enjoyed their own dancing either.

Anyway, looks like next week is the start of the elimination round for the shortlisted contestants. Which means the episode featuring Gaia should be on 11 Feb. Will update again.


3 comments:

sinlady said...

get to feeling good soon *hugs*

Suzie Wong said...

blogging at 3.55am? thot i'm the only nocturnal one! ooh, sad to hear dancefloor wasn't exciting, glad i didn't miss much than.

i was away on my own dancefloor performing pole first time for a heartland audience.... and it was GREAT! will edit the video and post soon.

take care and stay healthy

wildgoose said...

Sinlady - Thanks. :)

Suzie Wong - Thanks. :)
Ya, you didn't miss much for the show. Going by the taping session, think it will only improve slightly from now on.

Can't wait to see your video. Must be interesting to see heartlanders' reaction.