I have a thing for red shoes. I knew I had to get it when I saw this pair.
When I was working, I had a hard time looking for a pair of covered toe flats. Given the amount I walk, where I walk, and the way I walk, I didn't want to spend too much on a pair of shoes. And with my bunions, it's even harder to find a pair that accommodates my feet's width.
I finally found a pair from Far East Plaza and bought it immediately. It gave me horrible blisters. Now it seems like ballet flats are everywhere. What irks me about women's fashion is that when something is in, it's everywhere. When it's not, you can't find it anywhere. I'm now so tempted to stockpile a dozen pairs before the trend fizzles out.
When I was working, I had a hard time looking for a pair of covered toe flats. Given the amount I walk, where I walk, and the way I walk, I didn't want to spend too much on a pair of shoes. And with my bunions, it's even harder to find a pair that accommodates my feet's width.
I finally found a pair from Far East Plaza and bought it immediately. It gave me horrible blisters. Now it seems like ballet flats are everywhere. What irks me about women's fashion is that when something is in, it's everywhere. When it's not, you can't find it anywhere. I'm now so tempted to stockpile a dozen pairs before the trend fizzles out.
2 comments:
Not just style. Fit can be difficult to come by too. I'd stock up if I like something that much :)
Now you're really tempting me. :)
Post a Comment