If you are interested in yoga, now there's the chance to pick it up from Peter Thomson, the teacher whom I have been taking the yoga intensives from. There really is no one else I could think of who's a better teacher than him here. With his 35 years of teaching experience, he teaches you the process of practising yoga, instead of just a series of asanas, so that you can practise and learn on your own, even without the presence of a teacher.
This is the first time he is doing an introductory workshop in Singapore, so catch it if you're interested. Places are filling up fast.
Oasis Holistic
Block 10 Selegie Road #01-50
Selegie House
Singapore 180010
Phone: (65) 64422881
This is the first time he is doing an introductory workshop in Singapore, so catch it if you're interested. Places are filling up fast.
Dates: 30 November, 1 & 2 December 2007
Timing:
- 30 November 07 (Friday) 7.00pm to 9.30pm
- 1 December 07 (Saturday) 9.00am to 11.30am, 1.00pm to 3.30pm
- 2 December 07 (Sunday) 9.00am to 11.30am
Oasis Holistic
Block 10 Selegie Road #01-50
Selegie House
Singapore 180010
Phone: (65) 64422881
6 comments:
ooh! would love to, but sigh! will be working working working. Hey sorry, need to collect back that outfit. A very volumtuous pole-mate wants to give it a try. will call ya
Suzie - you've been very busy! No need to say sorry. I'm glad someone else can wear the outfit. Kept forgetting to ask you again about it. :p
i actually thought to try this out one more time. Slept on it, and decided no. Really not my thing.
SL - I think I would agree this is not your thing. :p although the way he teaches is really different from the other yoga instructors here teach.
I really am still keen on Yoga, just don't think I'll be able to find the time for it any time soon. Sigh. ^^
aelgtoer - There will be a chance some day. :)
Post a Comment