Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Fruitful Day

After 1 month of working, I'm so glad to be not working today. It's not that I can't stand working after having such a long break but I really needed time to run my errands, on a weekday, when I don't have to jostle with the weekend crowds, and queue for hours to try on clothes.

I had a full day of running around; I even forgot lunch. But it was worth it: I found a fuschia dress from Tan Tan for the tea ceremony, and matching pearl earrings and necklace from the The Met Store to wear with the wedding gown. I can't wait for the actual day.

12 comments:

sinlady said...

yup. you can get more done on a weekday than saturday. plus, must do errands alone. b/f or g/fs somehow take up too much time :)

wildgoose said...

haha... Harmonica player was with me leh. And he says I always get distracted. :p
I must say he has a pretty good eye for things.

Anonymous said...

I really really prefer shopping alone. I just operate better alone.

Suzie Wong said...

'can't wait for the actual day'...that's such a sweet line

wildgoose said...

SL - I usu do too.

Suzie - it's more like so I can wear my new clothes and accessories. Lol...

Suzie Wong said...

WG-Oi! Lol

Anonymous said...

the earrings look gorgeous!

its refreshing to see brides wear non-jewellery accessories. those lee hwa/ poh heng/ etc ads really got to me when i was planning my wedding.

wildgoose said...

edp junkie - i couldn't find anything I like from those shops too. Just bought some stuff from poh heng to make my mom happy.

Anonymous said...

did u buy those tiffany 'bai jin' (ahem) bracelets in the end?? :P

wildgoose said...

No leh. my arms too skinny. :( I like the starfish necklace but harmonica player doesn't think it's worth it.

Anonymous said...

wooots! has your wedding happened already??

have a good christmas and a great 2008!

wildgoose said...

Imp - not yet. The wedding is happening next month. :)
thanks! You have a great year ahead too.