Sunday, August 31, 2008

Let Winter Come

The past month has been a bit of a frenzy - meeting up with friends I've not seen in a long time, yoga workshop, meditation retreat.

Then I realised yesterday that I've double booked myself for next Saturday night. So my schedule for the day would be work, attend afternoon church wedding, dinner with girlfriends at 6pm, and drinks with a friend who wants to get into the blues jamming scene around 9pm so he can meet the man and other blues musicians.

It's been great meeting with friends who I'm not met for sometime, whatever the reason. But after the coming week, I think I need a breather. But there won't quite be one since the maid has just gone on a half-month home leave. Time to stay home and do the laundry (among other things). I think I need a month of hibernation.

2 comments:

sinlady said...

we all need me-time :)

wildgoose said...

yeah. I just need an extra dose right now. :)