I have been eyeing 3-inch high ankle boot and (even higher) platform stilettos lately. Must be all that reading of fashion blogs. It makes me craves for new shoes, and this craving is absolutely ridiculous because I cannot deal with walking in heels for long. My knees will start to hurt, my hip joints start to ache and I need to sit. It doesn't stop my craving though. I seriously contemplated getting a pair of patent ankle boots just now. The man thinks they look great too, though he never failed to remind me of the height of the heels (And no, not for the reason you're thinking!).
After seeing this video (via fashionation), I'm rethinking though. Seeing these fashion industry people trying to covertly take of their sky-high shoes and putting on flip-flops, it makes you wonder if they wear these shoes in real life or only twice a year during Fashion Week in a conspiracy to lure consumers into thinking these are the must-haves of the season.
Now if only I can find non-granny like flat shoes that won't break my piggy bank. Talk about simplifying the wardrobe.
After seeing this video (via fashionation), I'm rethinking though. Seeing these fashion industry people trying to covertly take of their sky-high shoes and putting on flip-flops, it makes you wonder if they wear these shoes in real life or only twice a year during Fashion Week in a conspiracy to lure consumers into thinking these are the must-haves of the season.
Now if only I can find non-granny like flat shoes that won't break my piggy bank. Talk about simplifying the wardrobe.
3 comments:
i loved the days when i lived, played and worked in high heels. can't do that anymore :( flats just never have the same appeal, but at least there is a wide selection these days. i know, still hard to find something not too granny'ish.
Feels so glam to be in heels right? :) I could never live in heels the way you did. One night of partying is the max.
My problem is my bunion, plus my feet are short and broad, so that makes it hard to fit any type of closed toe shoes, even ballet flats.
Post a Comment