I finally splurged and bought a pair of dark blue jeans. I know I said I wouldn't splurge on a pair of jeans. I'm surprised at how long I've waited. Now it feels like there's so much more possibilities in my wardrobe. I didn't want to bring home something I wasn't in love with and have it sit in my closet unworn most of the time. I have too many of those stuff already.
In the past one month alone, I must have spent enough on clothes to last me a year at least. Of course, there are the beautiful gifts from friends. But it's all good. Right now, I feel an abundance, perhaps overabundance, of clothes. I'm happy to pass things over now. Even though I really like Dolce and Gabbana's Spring 2011 inspired clothes in the stores. This feeling of abundance is good -that I have no need for anything; no wants. A sweet equilibrium.
4 comments:
oh good. leaves you with more time and energy to focus on something more worthwhile. haha
seriously, i feel it is so liberating to not obsess and hanker over the wardrobe.
SL - I hope I don't find other distractions. haha.. I do know what would make the wardrobe more complete, but really, I have a lot now. And it is liberating to not have to think about it. :)
splurge! you'll wear the jeans so often that it'll be worth the splurge. my jeans last forever!
Imp - I did, and have been wearing them lots already. :) will post a photo soon.
Post a Comment