Me is most pissed today. I had called up the yoga studio to ask to terminate my membership. After explaining my reason for termination, I was told that a Customer Service officer would email me the termination form.
First, said Customer Service officer sent an email WITHOUT the form. I had to email to ask for it.
Second, she stated that I could email the form back to her. So I asked whether the form still needs the signature if I could email it back. No reply.
Third, I tried to print the form but for some reason, half the words on the bloody form wouldn't appear. Even after I tried to change the format and the colour - three times.
Fourth, I emailed to ask AGAIN if the email exchange would suffice for termination. The same Customer Service officer replied to say, she still needs my signature. Again, she offered no solutions.
I didn't know customer service officers were employed to point out problems to customers.
2 comments:
welcome to blogspot!
Thanks! Haven't been "in" cos didn't think anyone was reading. :p
Post a Comment