Thursday, February 01, 2007

Vindicated

It started with "A Guide for the Introverted Blogger". While the article is no great revelation for me on blogging, I can definitely identify with the characteristics of an introvert it mentioned. So when I saw the article "Caring for Your Introvert", it piqued my interest. I had to read it. I know it's talking about me. Well, it kind of made me feel vindicated - that I don't have to live up to an extrovert's view of the world. I'm going to have to read The Introvert Advantage by Marti Olsen Laney from which the first article is based on. I've reserved my copy at the NLB.

3 comments:

sinlady said...

Read "Guide" and "Caring". Really enlightening. Now I am re-thinking my temperament.

Suzie Wong said...

I'm definitely an extrovert because all these cheem reading just gives me a headache.hahaha....kidding, or maybe it's true

wildgoose said...

Ms Sin - I'm also glad I found those articles. Put words and more coherence to what I feel.

Suzie - You're definitely an extrovert though I'm not sure whether not liking cheem reading has anything to do with it. :)