In the past week, I had exercised everyday. It went like this: swimming, yoga, swimming, yoga, yoga, swimming, yoga. Of course, I'm tired. Last Saturday, I came back from swimming and went right to zzz.... How healthy, I know. But it's a start!
It's been a long time since I've been swimming. I love to swim when the water has been warmed by the sun. I dread the cold and find it much easier to get going in the sun-filled water. That warm comforting feeling is probably what it felt like when I was in mommy's womb.
The second time I was in the pool, I forgot to count the number of laps and found that I enjoyed it more than ever. The warm water made me feel like swimming forever. And I probably swam more than I did when I counted laps.
Of course, the sun left its mark on me (no, I didn't put on sunblock because it feels icky and always gives me breakouts). Now, apart from the tan lines from the racer back, parts of me look like a zebra! No thanks to the striped swimsuit. Maybe I should head down to the last day of the Tannlines sale tomorrow.
It's been a long time since I've been swimming. I love to swim when the water has been warmed by the sun. I dread the cold and find it much easier to get going in the sun-filled water. That warm comforting feeling is probably what it felt like when I was in mommy's womb.
The second time I was in the pool, I forgot to count the number of laps and found that I enjoyed it more than ever. The warm water made me feel like swimming forever. And I probably swam more than I did when I counted laps.
Of course, the sun left its mark on me (no, I didn't put on sunblock because it feels icky and always gives me breakouts). Now, apart from the tan lines from the racer back, parts of me look like a zebra! No thanks to the striped swimsuit. Maybe I should head down to the last day of the Tannlines sale tomorrow.
9 comments:
woo-hoo, you must be super fit now
Nowhere as fit as you. :) anyway, i only started for a week. can't call myself fit.
wah - I would peng san too haha
Well at least you feel and look good after a hard workout which it sounds like you did:)
Ha! Me only fit around the pole. I still pant when i walk up the steps flights of steps! Guilt!
SL - heh... trying not to.
aelgtoer - feel good yes, but looking good, I'm not sure. :P hopefully, on the way!
Suzie Wong - I just take my time lor. Then won't pant so hard. :)
the perils of swimming! but never mind, just slap on the sunblock!
ooh!!! keep it up keep it up! you're going to have a very nice body in 3 months!!!
bravo!
thats exactly what i aimed to do when i was planning my one week leave. and go to the gym for once.
but it is pouring so hard today and im cooking minestrone soup instead. :P
imp - i did once and now my face is acting up. arrghh!! I just have to swim a little later i guess.
edp junkie - wahaha... that's why yoga is good. No excuse of rainy days. =P
Post a Comment