Monday, March 03, 2008

Handsome Teddies

Before this obsession with shoes and clothes grew, I loved teddy bears. Right since I was a little kid. Maybe it's because I'm a tactile person. The fur of the teddies are just comforting. I can always talk to the teddy, and teddy would always listen. Never mind that he cannot reply. Listening is good enough; in fact, sometimes that's all that is wanted.

Today, I suddenly recalled this teddy bear artist who creates the most handsome bears I knew then when I was into mohair teddies. Handsome teddies can get me more excited than handsome men would. Just look at "Henry" and you'll see why.

5 comments:

sinlady said...

okok cute lah :)

Suzie Wong said...

think i like mr bean's teddy most! :D :D

wildgoose said...

SL - :)

Suzie Wong - cos you can remove the head? Lol... I like that too.

Anonymous said...

i see there is a child in u.

firstly, kiddy clothing. now teddy bears!

i can see that u will hang out very nicely with your future kiddo, haha

wildgoose said...

edp junkie - it's more like I've not grown up myself, so how to have kids? :P