Saturday, September 20, 2008

New Addition to the Wardrobe

I bought a pair of jeans today. I've been wanting another pair for a while because the pair of G-Star is somewhat casual and the colour fading, while the black pair is also fast fading due to frequent wear. And I can't fit into the rest which are still sitting in the back of the closet for whatever reason.

Here's the photos of the jeans taken with the built-in camera of my notebook:


I'm glad I didn't have the heart to plonk down more than 300 bucks for another pair of G-Star. While I love love love the pair I have now because it's so comfortable and it's wearing up so well despite having it for some 4 years, the current price is too much for me. I bought the pair of jeans in the pix above at The Salvation Army for all of $20! Granted, it's a teeny weeny short (I know you can't see it here), but if and when I decide I can't stand the length, I can always have it altered to capris. Now all I need is a studded belt to wear it with.

7 comments:

sinlady said...

rummaging through salvation army and the like is so fun :) there is something appealing about the merchandise which is missing in regular shops. same goes for furniture and such.

wildgoose said...

SL - it is. :) There's all sorts of stuff to poke around and it is a pleasant surprise when you do find something. Now I'm thinking of checking out other such thrift stores.

Suzie Wong said...

Wa! Woman! Your bod is HOT! never mind the story about the jeans

wildgoose said...

Suzie - thanks! but actually I was holding in my tummy after pigging out at grandma's 78th birthday party. hahaha..

Anonymous said...

ooh. it sits at a good place just above the hips. AND AND.... i love that (lack of) tummy and hawt hawt trim bod of yours!! *drool*

wildgoose said...

imp - you've got sharp eyes there. I was really glad to find the jeans. And thanks for the compliment. =)

wildgoose said...
This comment has been removed by the author.