
After having had long hair for almost 10 years, I'm so happy to have it lopped off today. The previous cut doesn't count because I could still tie my hair up. It feels unbelievably light right now. I couldn't stop remarking to the man how light and wonderful it feels.
The man says the next time, I should cut my hair as short as his. For those who have not met him, the man is a botak.
The man says the next time, I should cut my hair as short as his. For those who have not met him, the man is a botak.
7 comments:
ask him to be careful of what he wishes for! hahaha
i like :)
edp junkie - he's just daring me 'cos I always say I want to shave bald. :p
SL - I'm mighty pleased with it. :D
hahaha B is funny
Suzie - he can be. :)
Nice haircut :)
aelgtoer - thanks. :)
Post a Comment