Monday, October 29, 2007

5am Mornings But I'm Happy

Remember the yoga intensives that I told you about? Well, the follow-up session is coming up on Sat. I didn't sign up for the follow up series in November because I wasn't sure how I was going to survive the first round. Moreover, the second round is bound to be tougher. Turned out I survived pretty well. The 5am mornings are tougher than the 29 hours of yoga over 9 days though.

Yesterday, before yoga class started, my yoga teacher asked me to seriously consider taking up the next round of intensives. I know she would ask only if she thinks the student is ready. And she said that her teacher thinks I got potential. How could I say no? So come next week, it's 5am mornings again.

Happily, she also said I should move up to intermediate class from January onwards. Yippee!

4 comments:

sinlady said...

Happy for you about progress :)

Aelgtoer said...

Gratz WG :)

Suzie Wong said...

why must so early ah?

wildgoose said...

SL, aelgtoer - Thanks! :)

Suzie Wong - so that ppl can go to work on time after that! Lesson is two hours long from 6.20 to 8.20am.